Successful candidates will work with the chef and co-workers in a high-volume food service environment.
Essential job duties include:
- Prepare baked goods as per the standardized recipes and specifications
- Perform necessary cleaning of utensils, work space, tables, shelves, and equipment
- Measure and mix ingredients according to specifics of standardized recipes
- Assist in quality control of outgoing products.
- Assist Executive Pastry Chef in providing leadership and supervision to Bakers
- Maintain Grade A sanitation rating of 95% or better.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, supervisors, and peers.
- Ability to follow written and/or verbal instructions.
- Knowledge of equipment, cooking methods, measurements and food safety.
- Provide outstanding customer service, including the ability to remain professional and respectful under pressure when dealing with difficult situations.
- Competent with math skills including fractions and decimals.
- Strong organizational skills in relation to working in a high volume food service unit.
- Excellence in completing all tasks.
- Requires bending, twisting, pulling and pushing. Because of the nature of a food service operations and working in a kitchen, you must be able to work in extremely hot and cold conditions.
- You must be able to lift to 60 lb with or without reasonable accommodation.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.