Sets-up, service and break down banquet bars in a safe and pleasant manner.
Essential Job Functions
- Read and understand BEO and know how to set-up portable banquet bar.
- No guest who are underage should be served any drinks
- Knowledge of alcohol safety and responsible serving guidelines.
- Know all garnishes, tools needed for a complete bar setup.
- Keep service stations neat, clean and follow service/sanitation guidelines.
- Greet and serve guests with excellent customer service using appropriate language.
- Be attentive to guest’s needs always. Never seemed rushed or hurried.
- Know liquors/beverages for each function served and be prepared to offer alternatives.
- Ability to read and speak English.
- Ability to only solicit/accept tips where tipping is allowed.
- Able to lift, push, carry 20-40 lbs. (ex. Bars, dish carts, glass racks, liquor/wine boxes).
- Ability to bend, kneel, maneuver in narrow areas between seated guests.
- Ability to continuously stand during shifts.
- Follow client/facility standards and regulations (ex. smoking, parking, grooming).
- Wear appropriate uniform for all banquet events.
- Scheduled workdays/times and breaks will vary…particularly end times.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.