Essential Job Functions
- Set-up, service and break down banquet events in a safe and pleasant manner.
- Read and understand BEO and know how to complete a set-up and meal service.
- Keep service stations neat, clean and follow service/sanitation guidelines.
- Greet and serve guests with excellent customer service.
- Always be attentive to guest’s needs. Never rush or hurry
- Know menu for each function served, prepared to explain and offer alternatives.
- Ability to read and speak English.
- Able to lift, push, carry 20-40 lbs. (Trays, dish carts, glass racks, hot box, etc.)
- Ability to bend, kneel, maneuver in narrow areas between seated guests.
- Ability to continuously stand during shifts.
- Basic knowledge of alcohol server safety.
- Follow client/facility standards and regulations (ex. smoking, parking, grooming).
- Wear appropriate uniform for all banquet events.
- Scheduled workdays/times and breaks will vary…particularly end times.
- Previous food and beverage server experience preferred but not required
- Weekend and holiday availability
- High School Diploma
- Must be hard working, detail oriented, reliable, and have great people skills
- Must be able to maintain a positive attitude under pressure and multi- task
- Experience in a private club setting is a plus
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.