Candidates will work with the chef and co-workers in a high-volume food service environment.
- Prepare food as per the standardized recipes and specifications
- Perform small batch cooking and made to order items, display station set-up and service, transporting cooked foods to hot boxes for line service
- Perform necessary cleaning of utensils, work space<, tables, shelves, and equipment
- Participate in recipe development, and event meal assistance.
- Provide support to the front of house operations with back-up food to ensure that there is no lag time between changing out food items.
- Maintain Grade A sanitation rating of 95% or better. • May also work as a grill cook or a sushi cook by preparing either cook to order menu items or by following standardized recipes ensuring quality, appearance, and taste.
- May work as a prep-cook by following lead cook directions, including the preparation work of ingredients for recipes and production of food items according to the recipe.
- Portion food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.