Essential Job Duties:
- Wash dishes, glassware & serving utensils, bowls, pots & pans, using conveyor belt machine or by hand, ensuring they are cleaned and sanitized
- Maintain the flow of dish room by having a steady supply of clean dishes, utensils, and glassware ready for use.
- Assist as needed in the beverage and dining area with restocking and cleaning, maintain and restock all public restrooms in the facility and remove all trash, and sweep and mop at the end of the shift.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, supervisors, and peers.
- Ability to follow written and/or verbal instructions.
- Provide outstanding customer service, including the ability to remain professional and respectful under pressure when dealing with difficult situations.
- Excellence in completing all tasks.
- Requires bending, twisting, pulling and pushing. Because of the nature of a food service operations and working in a kitchen, you must be able to work in extremely hot and cold conditions.
- You must be able to lift to 30 lb with or without reasonable accommodation.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.