Responsible for thoroughly cleaning rooms, replenishing guest amenities, linens, and other articles in suites in accordance with extended stay standards, cleaning and stocking room attendant carts and linen/supply rooms. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service to all hotel guests, making their stay as comfortable and accommodating as possible while achieving team and Brand goals.
- Perform quality assurance (QA) requirements for the Housekeeping Department.
- Thoroughly clean assigned rooms, i.e., sweep, mop, vacuum, dust, clean commode, clean mirrors and windows, change linens, make beds, clean iron caddy and empty water from iron.
- Perform other general cleaning, i.e., vanity areas, coffee makers, etc.
- Properly replace linen as needed.
- Replace guest amenities as needed.
- Clean and stock housekeeping carts and maintain them in a presentable manner.
- Uses correct cleaning chemicals for designated surfaces, according to OSHA regulations and hotel requirements.
- Check for missing and/or damaged furniture, equipment, etc. and report it to the Head Housekeeper. Fill out and turn in work order to Head Housekeeper.
- Properly label lost and found articles and turn them in to your supervisor same day.
- Report any maintenance problems immediately to supervisor.
- Responsible for proper administration of key control for issued keys or keys left by guests in the suite. Keys must remain on property and must be returned immediately following end of shift.
- Always maintain security for guests and property by keeping room doors locked.
- May be required to work in laundry area as necessary.
- Always remain highly visible and be readily available for guests.
- Take initiative to help or answer questions throughout the hotel.
- Willingness and ability to train new associates.
- Complete maintenance work orders and deliver to the supervisor in a timely manner.
- Thoroughly understand and implement the Brand service culture.
- Perform all shift checklist responsibilities.
- Support team members to ensure the team’s entire workload is completed daily.
- Perform other duties as required. Additional Info
- Experience in cleaning hotel guest rooms.
- Prior guest relations training
- Knowledge of proper chemical handling
- High school graduate or equivalent
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.