Recruits, hires, and trains temporary workers.
Essential Job Functions
• Ability to use e-mail, internet, and MS Office programs.
• Ability to read and speak English.
• Utilize online ads, state agencies, college boards, and referrals to hire qualified staff.
• Email, call and meet suitable candidates for on-call hospitality positions.
• Obtain completed applications, agreements and payroll tax forms for employee file.
• Introduce staff to how it works (overview of agency procedures).
• Introduce staff to basic guidelines in hospitality and customer service.
• Introduce staff to guidelines of grooming, uniform, and performance standards.
• Introduce staff to specific client/facilities guidelines and regulations.
• Willingness to assist if clients’ or agency’s needs change. (ex. Covering a shift)
• Strict adherence to appropriate uniform for all banquet events.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.