The COVID-19 crisis is an undeniable problem that we are all facing, but some are having a harder time than others regardless of their health. If you have been laid off and you have no income to pay for your basic needs at home, the best thing you can do is look for alternative streams of income to stay afloat.
It’s always a good idea to follow a quick list of Do’s and Don’ts to ensure the best results during this crisis.
The following are some important Do’s:
- Look for part-time work online and offline
- Consider freelancing as a great way to earn income on the web
- Prioritize your food and shelter expenses
- Contact credit cards and other debt collectors to come up with a more flexible payment plan.
The list of Don’ts:
- Cash out your 401k
- Pay for unnecessary services
- Spend on junk food or leisure